Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU) will launch a new study away opportunity starting in Fall 2022, in collaboration with a top university in Singapore, which offers a unique opportunity of taking University of Michigan – Shanghai Jiao Tong University Joint Institute (JI) studies on a beautiful campus in the tropical city state. All SJTU undergraduate international students in English programs are eligible to participate and benefit from the living and learning experiences in campuses of the two leading universities in China and Singapore.
- Students can take one course offered by the Singapore partner in addition to JI courses.
- Credits can be potentially transferred back.
- For registered JI International students only.
- In addition to JI tuition, students need to pay travelling costs, local living expenses and miscellaneous fees in Singapore. (SJTU Asia-Pacific Graduate Institute will help with local accommodations.)
- Duration of the program in the Fall 2022 semester: August 8, 2022-Janurary 8,2023.
- For more information, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.