|Ph.D.||Electrical Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis (2021)|
|M.E.||Electrical Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis (2019)|
|M.E.||Control Science and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology (2015)|
|B.E.||Automation, Harbin Institute of Technology (2013)|
|2021 – pres.||Assistant Professor, UM-SJTU Joint Institute, Shanghai Jiao Tong University|
|2016 – 2021||Research Assistant, Washington University in St. Louis|
|2020||Research Intern, Facebook|
|2012 – 2015||Research Assistant, Harbin Institute of Technology|
Honors and Awards
- MLCAD Best Paper Nomination (First author) (2020)
- Richard Newton Young Student Fellow Award (2017)
- DAC Best Paper Nomination (First author) (2017)
- Graduate Fellowship The Ohio State University (2015)
- China National Scholarship (2014)
- An Zou, Jingwen Leng, Xin He, Yazhou Zu, Christopher D. Gill, Vijay Janapa Reddi, Xuan Zhang. Voltage-Stacked Power Delivery Systems: Reliability, Efficiency, and Power Management.” IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems 2020.
- An Zou*, Karthik Garimella*, Benjamin Lee, Christopher Gill and Xuan Zhang. “F-LEMMA: Fast Learning-based Energy Management for Multi/Many-core Processors.” 2020 ACM/IEEE 2nd Workshop on Machine Learning for CAD (MLCAD). IEEE, 2020. (Best Paper Nominations)
- Jinghao Sun, Jing Li, Zhishan Guo, An Zou, Xuan Zhang, Kunal Agrawal, Sanjoy Baruah. Real-Time Scheduling upon a Host-Centric Acceleration Architecture with Data Offloading.” IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium. April 2020.
- An Zou, Jingwen Leng, Xin He, Yazhou Zu, Christopher D. Gill, Vijay Janapa Reddi, Xuan Zhang. Voltage-stacked GPUs: A Control Theory Driven Cross-Layer Solution for Practical Voltage Stacking in GPUs.” In 2018 51st Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture, pp. 390-402. IEEE, 2018.
- An Zou, Jingwen Leng, Xin He, Yazhou Zu, Vijay Janapa Reddi, Xuan Zhang. Efficient and Reliable Power Delivery in Voltage-Stacked Manycore System with Hybrid Charge-Recycling Regulators.” In 2018 55th ACM/ESDA/IEEE Design Automation Conference, pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2018.
- An Zou, Jingwen Leng, Yazhou Zu, Tao Tong, Vijay Janapa Reddi, David Brooks, Gu-Yeon Wei, Xuan Zhang. Ivory: Early-Stage Design Space Exploration Tool for Integrated Voltage Regulator.” In Proceedings of the 54th Annual Design Automation Conference, p. 1. ACM, 2017. (Best Paper Nominations)
- An Zou, Hui Zhao, Yehan Ma and Da Li. Analysis Calculation and Testing of Rotary Inductosyn Angle Measuring Errors.” In Proceedings of the 33rd Chinese Control Conference, pp. 8091-8096. IEEE, 2014.
- Da Li, Hui Zhao, Honglin Xue and An Zou. The Design and Implementation of Universal Interface Circuit for Photoelectric Encoder.” In Proceeding of the 11th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, pp. 6006-6011. IEEE, 2014.
- External Reviewer Design Automation Conference (DAC) (2018-2020)
- Reviewer Journal of Signal Processing Systems (2020)
Courses Taught (Recent 5 Years)
- UM-SJTU Joint Institute: VE373 Design of Microprocessor Based Systems (Co-Instructors with Prof. Gang Zheng)
- Washington University in St. Louis: ESE 5690 Hardware Acceleration for Machine Learning (Teaching Assistant)