|Ph.D.||Mechanical Engineering, National University of Singapore (2017)|
|B.E.||Thermal and Power Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (2013)|
|2021/03 – pres.||Assistant Professor, UM-SJTU Joint Institute, Shanghai Jiao Tong Univ.|
|2019/05 – 2021/02||Postdoctoral Research Associate, Univ. of Minnesota, Twin Cities|
|2018/04 – 2019/05||Research Fellow, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Uni. of Singapore|
|2017/05 – 2018/03||Research Engineer, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Uni. of Singapore|
Honors and Awards
- NUS research scholarship (2013-2017)
- D. Zhou, S. Yang, “Soot-Based Global Pathway Analysis: Soot Formation and Evolution at Elevated Pressures in Co-flow Diffusion Flames”, Combust. Flame 227 (2021) 255-270.
- S Wu#, D Zhou#, W Yang, “Implementation of an efficient method of moments for treatment of soot formation and oxidation processes in three-dimensional engine simulations”, Appl. Energy 254 (2019), 113661. (# Equal contribution).
- D Zhou, KL Tay, H Li, W Yang, “Computational acceleration of multi-dimensional reactive flow modelling using diesel/biodiesel/jet-fuel surrogate mechanisms via a clustered dynamic adaptive chemistry method”, Combust. Flame 196 (2018) 197-209.
- D Zhou, W Yang, “A heterogeneous multiscale method for stiff combustion chemistry integration in reactive flows”, Combust. Flame 188 (2018), 428-439.
- D Zhou, L Yang, W Yang, X Lu, “Modelling internal combustion engines with dynamic staggered mesh refinement”, Combust. Theory Model., 24 (2019), 142-175.