Circuits and Devices
Research of Circuits and Devices focuses on microwave circuits, integrated circuit design algorithm, integrated circuit devices (for example, CMOS transistors and memories), optoelectronic devices (for example photodetectors, LEDs and lasers) and low-dimensional semiconducting materials and devices.
- Emerging Computing Technology Laboratory (Director: Weikang Qian)
- Energy Conversion and Optoelectronics (ECO) Laboratory (Director: Yuljae Cho)
- Laboratory for Nanoelectronics (Director: Yaping Dan)
- Nano Energy Laboratory (Director: Hua Bao)
- Nano Materials and Devices Laboratory (Director: Chang-Ching Tu)
- Nanoscale Electronic and Mechanical Devices and Systems Laboratory (Director: Rui Yang)