By supporting JI in scientific research, corporates can explore breakthroughs in foresight technologies, promote industrial upgrading, as well as target and attract high-level scientific research talents.
JI team conduct research in various areas including Design, Manufacturing, and Systems, Solid Mechanics, Thermal and Fluid Sciences, Material Science and Engineering, Circuits and Devices, Electromagnetics, Optics, and Photonics, Communications, Signal Processing and Control, Computer Science and Engineering, Biomedical Technology, Energy and Power Systems, etc. The research projects are sponsored by Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) , Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), State Key Labs, Shanghai Governments, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and corporates.
Corporate can collaborate with JI by supporting the following four research centers :
Joint Research Center for Smart Connected Systems (SCS)
Corporates can participate in the exploration and development of cutting-edge scientific research projects through annual membership fees, special funds, and public welfare sponsorship to obtain the latest information of scientific research results.
Center for Optics and Optoelectronics (COO)
- Biomedical imaging
- Energy photonics
- Information photonics
Center for Computational Engineering and Materials (CCEM)
- Development of high-fidelity numerical methods, multiscale and multiphysical models, and scale-bridging methodologies for multidisciplinary research
- High-fidelity multi-physics modelling and analysis of multiphase combustion process
- Computational materials design based on high-throughput simulations and data mining
- Accelerating computation-demanding applications using GPU, FPGA, or heterogeneous architecture
Mobile Energy Center (MEC)
- Materials Design and Optimization
- Thermal Analysis and Modeling
- Device Management and Implementation
Room 445, Institutional Advancement Office,
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai