Courses Detail Information
MATH2150J – Calculus III
Instructor: Horst Harold Hohberger
Credits: 4 (No credit after Vv255 or Vv285.)
Pre-requisites: Vv116 or Vv156 or Vv186
Course topics include elements of linear algebra in Rn; functions of multiple variable; curves in R3; curvilinear coordinates; vector fields and potential functions; volume integrals in R2 and R3; parametrized surfaces in R3; Theorems of Green, Gauß (divergence theorem) and Stokes.
- Elements of linear algebra in Rn;
- Functions of multiple variable;
- Curves in R3;
- Curvilinear coordinates;
- Vector fields and potential functions;
- Volume integrals in R2and R3;
- Parametrized surfaces in R3;
- Theorems of Green, Gauß (divergence theorem) and Stokes.